As a lawyer, Olyn has enjoyed a reputation for no-nonsense representation. Olyn works to identify the issues and craft a resolution for his clients. Olyn’s clients keep coming back to him due in large part to the speed within which he gets things done.
Olyn is also an accomplished probate attorney providing efficient and comprehensive representation for those with estates of all shapes and sizes.
When Olyn is not at work, he and his wife are busy with their three kids. When he gets a chance you can most likely find him on one of the area’s mountain bike trails, coaching his children’s’ sports teams, or enjoying the outdoors.
“Lawyers are seldom loved but often needed.”
– Robert McKay
- McMurry University, (1999)
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., (2002)
- Supreme Court of Texas (2002)
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern Districts of Texas (2002)
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals (2003)
- Represents Commercial and Residential Landlords on a variety of Landlord/Tenant issues including commercial lockouts, forcible detainer lawsuits and appeals and lease negotiations.
- Obtained agreed judgment on behalf of commercial property owner in a case involving the EPA and dry cleaning contamination.
- Obtained a take-nothing judgment on behalf of Bank of America who was sued for $4.6m. Trial verdict upheld on appeal. Buckeye Retirement Co. LLC, LTD v. Bank of America, NA, No. 05-06-01136-CV (Tex.App. – Dallas, October 26, 2007).