If you are looking for a lawyer who takes no prisoners and aims for the bullseye, then Olyn Poole is your lawyer.
As a lawyer, Olyn has enjoyed a reputation for no-nonsense representation. Olyn’s clients keep coming back to him due in large part to the speed within which he gets. things. done. Whether it’s a temporary restraining order, defense of a frivolous lawsuit, or a suit for fraud, Olyn zealously attacks the case.
Olyn is also an accomplished probate attorney proving efficient and comprehensive representation for those with simple estates and estates with problems.
When Olyn is not at work, he and his wife are busy with their three kids. When he gets a chance you can most likely find him racing the clock on one of the area’s mountain bike trails.
“Lawyers are seldom loved but often needed.”
– Robert McKay
- McMurry University, (1999)
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., (2002)
- Supreme Court of Texas (2002)
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern Districts of Texas (2002)
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals (2003)
- Represents Commercial and Residential Landlords on a variety of Landlord/Tenant issues including commercial lockouts, forcible detainer lawsuits and appeals and lease negotiations.
- Obtained agreed judgment on behalf of commercial property owner in a case involving the EPA and dry cleaning contamination.
- Obtained a take-nothing judgment on behalf of Bank of America who was sued for $4.6m. Trial verdict upheld on appeal. Buckeye Retirement Co. LLC, LTD v. Bank of America, NA, No. 05-06-01136-CV (Tex.App. – Dallas, October 26, 2007).