Andrew joined Decker Poole in 2018. Andrew is a Metroplex native who recently returned to the Lone Star State with his wife Christin. Andrew brings significant experience representing a wide range of clients in Family, Civil, Probate and Criminal Proceedings. Andrew graduated with Honors from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2010. He began his legal career as a Prosecutor in the Tulsa County District Attorney’s Office. Additionally, prior to entering private practice, Andrew gained valuable Real Property and Mineral Rights experience as an in-house Landman for a major independent oil and gas exploration and production company.
Andrew will use his diverse experience to zealously advocate to secure all that is owed to his clients.
“No law or ordinance is mightier than understanding.”
- University of Texas (B.A. 2004)
- University of North Texas (B.A. 2006)
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D. 2010)
- State Bar of Oklahoma (2010)
- State Bar of Texas (2018)
- United States District Court, Western District of Oklahoma (2014)